Company Details

  • Changzhou Junhua Furniture CO.,LTD

  •  [Jiangsu,China]
  • Business Type:Manufacturer , Trade Company
  • Main Mark: Africa , Americas , Asia , Caribbean , East Europe , Europe , Middle East , North Europe , Oceania , Other Markets , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:81% - 90%
  • Certs:FSC, ISO14001, ISO9001, CE, EMC, GS, MSDS, REACH, RoHS
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Changzhou Junhua Furniture CO.,LTD

Home > Video > Video Display > MACON COUNTY – 3712 ROCKY MOUND ROAD – 29.31 ACRES SELLING I

MACON COUNTY – 3712 ROCKY MOUND ROAD – 29.31 ACRES SELLING I

LOCATED:    At 3712 Rocky Mound Road, Westmoreland.  Directions from Westmoreland: Take Hwy. 52E, turn left on Rocky Mound Road, go approx. 4 miles, property on right,  see auction signs posted.
REAL ESTATE:  Consists of 29.31 super choice acres selling in 5 separate tracts ranging in size from 2 acres to 10.64 acres.  Tract #3 is improved with a nice ranch-style  stone house with full unfinished basement.  Features approx. 1600 sq. ft. of living area, 3 BR’s, large living room and dining room combined, kitchen with stove/oven, den with rock fireplace and woodstove insert, 2 ceramic tile baths, utility room, carport, and full unfinished basement.  House has hardwood flooring/carpet, city water, CH&A, concrete drive, and 4-car detached garage building that has paved drive.  Also has well water.
TRACTOR, FARM EQUIPMENT & TOOLS:    Massey Ferguson 253 Tractor (1199 hrs), Spee Co. log splitter, 6 ft. disk, boom pole, 3 pt. hitch fertilize spreader, 2-bottom plow, Ford 501 7 ft. cycle mower, bushhogs, hay rake, 6 ft. finish mower, 7-shank rebreaker,  Ford and Dodge gooseneck trailer hitches, Craftsman 42″ riding mower, push mower, gas weedeaters, extension ladder, trolling motor, socket set, Lincoln 225 welder, work bench, hand tools, woodworking tools (Craftsman 10″ radial arm saw, Taskforce 10″ table saw, belt sander, woodworking table, 3/8″ drill with bits, K&F 16-speed floor drill press with 5/8″ chuck and many other items.
PERSONAL ITEMS:  Couches & chairs, dining table and chairs, coffee table and end tables, 3 pc. Cannonball bedroom suite, RCA console color TV, Orion 12″ color TV, computers, Westinghouse refrigerator, Kenmore upright freezer, Whirlpool washer,  Kenmore dryer, microwave, metal table and chairs, dishes, Martha Washington figurines, milk glass pcs., Fire King glassware, cookware,  hens on a nest, silver eagle coins, oil lamps, accent tables, high chair, toddler bed, dirt devil, vacuum, futon, bookcase, heater, lawn chair, card table and chairs, Christmas decorations, and lots lots more.
 FOR FREE BROCHURE, CALL (615)452-5341 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT

NOTE FROM AGENT:   Don’t miss this auction!  This is a great opportunity for you, the buyer!!  We have lots of beautiful tracts to choose from with outstanding improvements.  Property is mostly open, lays gently rolling, city water available, and soils tested for septic approvals.  Property is selling absolute to settle an estate so come and buy at your price!!!!  Spend the day and bring a friend!!!!!
TERMS ON TRACTS 1, 2, 4, & 5:   20% down day of sale, the remaining balance cash with deed(s); or excellent terms available through the Citizens Bank in Gallatin with buyer paying a total of 20% down, the remaining 80% payable over 10-years with the first years interest at 6%.  Interest to be readjusted each year thereafter at bank’s lending rate.  There is no prepayment penalty and no pre-qualification necessary.   Terms available on the house tract #3 to qualified buyers.  Call the Citizens Bank in Gallatin for details (615)206-1748.  Personal property:  Cash or good check.
SELLER:  The heirs of the Carlean E. Lyles Estate
AUCTION AGENTS:  Gene Carman and Lloyd Andrews, 452-5341
BE SURE TO ATTEND THIS SALE!  BRING A FRIEND AND SPEND THE DAY.  WE HAVE CHOICE PROPERTY TO SELL AND LOTS OF GOOD ITEMS!!!
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Guojian Zhang Mr. Guojian Zhang
What can I do for you?
Contact Supplier